Acon USA, Inc.
6035 Queens Ave NE Ste. 200
Otsego, MN 55330, USA
Christmas Spectacular Sale! Get our best price of the year to protect your trampoline against the elements.
ACON Weather cover
The best way to extend the life of your Acon trampoline is to keep it protected from sun, rain and blowing debris. Which means wrapping your Acon in with a Heavy Duty Trampoline Weather Cover whenever it’s not in use.
Lightweight. Easy to handle. Made from UV-resistant Polyamide. And so simple to attach with stainless steel hooks, that caring for your trampoline will become part of our leaping routine. Put it on or take it off in just one minute. With our SmartDrain system, water flows through a center drainage hole to prevent pooling even during periods of heavy rain.Read more
- 6ft - 10ft - 13HD: 16" x 16" x 3"
- 12ft - 14ft - 15ft - 16HD: 18" x 13" x 4"
- 6ft - Ø 4 ft
- 10ft - Ø 7 ft 11.3 in
- 12ft - Ø 9 ft 8.1 in
- 14ft - Ø 11ft 8.2 in
- 15ft - Ø 12 ft 8.4 in
- 13HD - 10 ft 4.8 in. x 5 ft 5.8 in
- 16HD - 13 ft 9.4 in. x 6 ft 7.1 in
- Storage bag 2 ft 3.6 in. x 1 ft 3.7 in
Assembly time0.5 – 2 minutes
- Weather cover
- Storage bag
- Instruction manual
- Fabric: UV Resistant PA 70 g/m² (Polyamide)
- Edge webbing: UV Resistant PP ( Polypropylene)
- Flat rubber band (in hooks): UV Resistant PEB/NR
- Flat hook: Stainless steel
- Protects the trampoline mat from twigs, etc. debris flying with the wind
- Protects from UV, rain (Trampoline can be used immediately after rain)
- Includes a cover storage bag to be attached to the trampoline body. The storage bag has a side pocket for storing small items such as mobile phones and keys